Vincent, Michael, and Elio review chapters from Microbes and Evolution, a collection of short, personal essays by microbiologists.
Click to play current episode
Or right click to download file. (55 MB .mp3, 75.5 minutes)
Links for this episode:
- Azam Lab
- Europa (Wikipedia)
- First marine viral metagenomic analysis (PNAS)
- Phage-encoded toxin genes in SoCal waters
- Bacterial photosynthesis genes in a virus (Nature)
- Forest Rohwer on MicrobeWorld Video
- DNA replication fidelity (J Biol Chem)
- Replica plating (Wikipedia)
- Letters read on TWiM 039
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com, or call them in to 908-312-0760. You can also post articles that you would like us to discuss at microbeworld.org and tag them with twim.