Vincent, Michael, Elio, and Joe review highlights of the 15th International Symposium on Staphylococci and Staphylococcal Infections (ISSSI) in Lyon, France.
Right click to download the audio file. (52 MB .mp3, 71 minutes)
Links for this episode:
- A pathogen's Swiss army knife (STC)
- Novel therapeutic targets (pdf)
- Our conterintelligence Staph (STC)
- Staph and cholesterol (STC)
- Reasons for S. aureus vaccine failures (Front Cell Inf Micro)
- S. aureus riboswitch (PLoS Path)
- Staph pathogenicity islands (PNAS)
- A little help from their friends (STC)
- Letters read on TWiM 042
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call them in to 908-312-0760. You can also post articles that you would like us to discuss at microbeworld.org and tag them with twim.