Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Michael Schmidt, and Elio Schaechter.
Special guest: Harris Wang
Harris joins Vincent, Elio, and Michael to describe multiplex automated genome engineering, a method for targeting many modifications in a population of bacterial cells.
Press play below to listen to the audio only version. The embedded audio player also includes options for downloading to your device, sharing, and subscribing.
Links for this episode
- MAGE - Multiplex automated genome engineering (Nature)
- Genome-scale promoter engineering (Nat Methods)
- Manipulating microbial communities in situ (Trends Genet)
- Engineering human microbiomes (Meth Mol Biol)
- Genome-scale engineering (Mol Syst Biol)
- Economic framework of microbial trade (PLoS One)
- Harris Wang Lab
- Tardigrade t-shirt
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com, or call them in to 908-312-0760. You can also post articles that you would like us to discuss at microbeworld.org and tag them with twim.