The TWiM team reviews the coronavirus outbreak that began in Wuhan, China, and the finding that an TLR4 deficiency underlies Whipple’s disease.
Support TWiM by becoming a Patron!
Links for this episode
- 2019-nCoV case tracking (JHU)
- Clinical features of infection with 2019-nCoV (Lancet)
- Early transmission dynamics of 2019-nCoV (NEJM)
- Isolation of 2019-nCoV (NEJM)
- TLR4 defect in Whipple’s disease (eLife)
- TWiM Listener survey
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or recorded audio) to firstname.lastname@example.org