TWiM explores whether ‘rewilding’ is a way to get back our missing gut microbes, and failure of bacteriophage therapy due to the production of neutralizing antibodies.
Support TWiM by becoming a Patron!
Links for this episode
- Gut microbiota through an evolutionary lens (Science)
- You’re missing microbes (NY Times)
- There is no ‘healthy’ microbiome (NY Times)
- Antibody limits bacteriophage therapy (Nat)
- Phage therapy on TWiEVO #44
- Graham Hatfull on TWiV #87
- TWiM Listener survey
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or recorded audio) to email@example.com