TWiM investigates the high variability in the rate and amount of current production from microbial fuel cells, and how bacteria link their growth rate to external nutrient conditions via a protein that functions as a cellular rheostat.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Michael Schmidt, Petra Levin.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Variability in microbial fuel cells (Appl Environ Micro)
- Electrodes for microbial fuel cells (Chemosphere)
- Microbial | electrochemical CO2 reduction (Joule)
- Growth rate and cell wall precursors (Nat Micro)
- Bacterial growth physiology (Front Micro)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or recorded audio) to [email protected]